EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: NEW CITY-CENTRE BIRMINGHAM DEVELOPMENT
We are proud to launch our second project in the UK’s Second City after the incredible success of The Curve at Park Central. Our new scheme is located right at the centre of Birmingham and integrates city-living with an urban community feel.
Please join us for our global launch events to hear more about this impressive development and the investment case for booming Birmingham.
UPcoming events for birmingham investor:
24th october (wednesday) :
29TH OCTOBER (monday):
|Shangri-La, Conference Centre Street, West Bay||Registration: 6pm
Presentation: 6.30pm - 7.30pm
31ST OCTOBER (WEDNESDAY):
|IP Real Estate Investments Pte Ltd, 300 Beach Road, #30-07 The Concourse||Registration: 6.30pm
Presentation: 7:00pm - 8pm
WHY INVEST IN BIRmingham?
- Regeneration: Historic levels of investment to the city’s transport infrastructure and mixed-use developments
- Population: increase of 171,000 residents forecast by 2039 to 1.3 million
- Employment: 0.6% growth per annum forecast between 2018-2022, higher than the regional and national average
- Rental growth: 16.5% increase in rents forecast between 2018 and 2022
- Uplift: 20.5% house price growth forecast between 2018 and 2022
To find out more about Birmingham read our Market Update.