Join us on Wednesday 16 October evening to find out from our property investment experts about what will be happening in the global real estate markets in 2020 based on the latest research. Attendees will be able to learn where are the top cities to invest and where to avoid globally.
Who should attend?
- International investors who wish to diversify their property portfolios
- Those who would like to find out about the best performing property markets around the globe experiencing double digit capital growth
- Those who would like to learn which markets to avoid and save costly mistakes
- Those who are interested in European Golden Visa/citizenship opportunities via property investment
- Those who are searching for markets with no capital gains tax, mortgages with interest rates as low as 1.6%, stamp duty at just 1% and more more...