Webinar | Where to Invest in the Eurozone Post COVID-19
The negative effect of the COVID-19 crisis has proven highly varied on economies and housing markets around the world. While some countries acted swiftly and effectively to contain the virus and protect their economies, others have fared far worse and are set to suffer from a severe economic downturn as a result.
Join our live webinar for an in-depth analysis of the Eurozone’s key economies and housing markets over the last decade, measuring the effect of the crisis thus far, and pinpointing which markets are now displaying the best investment prospects for the future.
Key topics to be discussed:
- An analysis of the Eurozone’s property market trend since the GFC
- Reviewing which European property markets have performed best and why
- Learn what immediate effects COVID-19 will have on real estate prices in 2020/21
- Understand why the strong market pre COVID-19 was not a bubble
- Pinpointing the Eurozone's most promising market and city for investment